Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Serious Dreams, Serious Controller, Serious Life, And A Serious Phone Call?

Well SeriousGamer is at it again. I think it's time for him to stop. He's admitted to being fake twice, posting false information, and never stops. I now no longer believe him at all. Now he's just going over the top. I'll continue to follow his information though, because it provides my blog with content, and if it does become right, we'll all feel like idiots, haha. I havn't visited his blog since his post about the legal action, but a friend just informed me that he was still posting. He seems to now have "speculation" and not certanties and rumors. He is talking about a phone call he should be receieving sometime today. I'm not exactly sure what it could be about, but possibly about more fake Revolution information? He also evidentally has a picture of the Revolultion controller.

It's getting old SeriousGamer, stop while you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google