Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to the new blog. Here I will be doing all I can to track down and cover every piece of Revolution information. Some will be real, some will be rumor, but I will make sure to make it clear on what is real. I am in no way doing business with Nintendo, I am only another Nintendo fan like the rest of you excited about the Revolution. I am not biased torward Nintendo, because in my opinion, all of the next generation systems look amazing. If something big is announced for another system, I'll post about it, because after all the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 do need to receieve some attention, I just will be focusing mainly on the Revolution. I hope to have a sucessful blog in providing you with all of the best Nintendo related news possible.
For those of you on the Nintendo Forums, you'll know me as MarkKorsak83088.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google