Thursday, September 08, 2005

Countdown To The Tokyo Game Show!

Less than 9 days left for the Tokyo Game Show! Well you could start the countdown really from anytime, but I figured 8 days and 19 hours and some worked best haha. Im expecting some big stuff from TGS this year, even stuff other than Revolution (but mainly Revolution ;) ). It's odd for Nintendo to hold a keynote there, so something has to be shown. There aren't any more game shows until E3 2006, and Revolution would be revealed before then.

Don't worry cause I got ya covered! I'm gonna try my best to keep live updates coming whenever information is receieved from the show, complete with pictures and everything! I'll bring all information Nintendo, and even news for the Xbox360, and Playstation 3. Rumors tell that the PS3 will be playable, with some big news on Metal Gear Solid 4. So don't forget to check back here for all the news updates possible!

-Since the first day of the show is on a friday, updates will be hard because I have work, and this blog is owned and operated by only me. I have work at 6pm eastern time, so there shouldn't really be anything missed anyway.-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

told ya elchibo

cant wait for the tokyo game show

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google