Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's Not Everyday We Hear Some Good Nintendo Praise

It seems that nowadays, more and more people are forgetting about Nintendo and turning to Sony and Microsoft. Recently IGN has posted a great article, found here, that really makes you think of just how well the Revolution will do. I have always thought the Revolution will be the lead of the next generation, but I have also been liking the 360 a lot. If I don't get a 360 for Christmas, I was probably going to go out and use my Christmas cash and other money to go buy a system, but this article makes me think different. This only makes me think that Revolution will be so much better, and that I might want to take that $500 or so going to a 360, and spend it on more stuff for a Revolution, like a bunch of accessories, and maybe like 4 launch games, and keep some money in my pocket. This article of the 10 reasons why to wait for a Revolution if you're only buying one console, is what inspired me to re-think the 360 and write my whole ideas about the 360 in my previous post. It seems as if Nintendo will re-dominate the market with this new system. After all, how many people do you know would love to have a system that can replay Mario, Super Mario, and Mario 64, all without the past consoles and no memory card or hard drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google