Thursday, September 08, 2005

Followup On Rumor From Brazil


I decided for those of you who can't imagine such a controller described, to draw up the controller in a rough sketch myself. Only problem is that I didn't show and face buttons or analogs sticking out from the right side view.

One other interesting idea I had though was what if they put the second analog up where like the Z button is across from the main analog stick, then moved the buttons down a bit. That would be an interesting idea. It would be like the PS2 analog sticks, but moved up into primary location. Maybe then we could get a Revolution Katamari Damacy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leaked out of where? did you say nintendo of brazil or someones ass, cause one of those doesnt exist

6:24 PM  
Blogger ElChibo said...

Uh did I say that I made the rumor, or someone else did? Someone else did, not me. So go curse them off. And thank you idiot, but Nintendo of Brazil does exist!

http://www.nintendoworld.com.br/

Check your info before you decide to flame someone

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Remove the C and z button move m1 and m2 where those two buttons were. Move the plus pad over to the bottom left and the c stick over to the bottom right. Then it'll be one hundred percent correct.

That tar/mud example would be good for gaming I think.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm interesting with the mud and tar "force feedback", but ill see it when i believe it from the tokyo gameshow

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google