Wednesday, December 14, 2005

With Much Discussion On The Topic Of Camping...

When all you guys go camping, what do you bring? Sure it might be easy to think of many things, but try thinking of what you would bring if you didn't have a power source...
Is this a chance to try and get ideas of how to prepare for Best Buy? Kinda, but then again, it's great to get the public involved with topics! Everyone leave a comment with your answer.

As for what I can think of bringing:

Tent
Thin foam mattress for bottom of tent
Sleeping bags (Won't be sleeping at Best Buy though, but they're good for warmth
Flashlight
Extra Clothes (In case it gets really really cold, I live in a cold area)
School Books (Hey I'll have homework due on Monday, and I'll be that bored at some point in 13 hours, haha)
Nintendo DS (No PSP!)
Mario Kart DS (It's worth separately mentioning, haha it's that good)
Cell Phone
Hand and Feet Warmers
CD Player/iPod
Bookbag (How can you hold everything?)
Snacks and Drinks (Don't eat too much though. Atleast for going to the bathroom #1 theres some woods type are on the side of Best Buy haha)
More specifically, Energy Drinks (Choice drink: Sobe Adrenaline Rush)
Camera
Poster For Following Revolution Advertisment (I had one launch day, and even wet from rain, people were noticing it and asking about it!)
Thats pretty much all I got right now...

As for other stuff I'm going to do, I'm gonna try and score an interview with the person who's #1 in line. I was going to try to launch day, but I didn't want to take my camera out in the rain. Plus I'm sure no one will be as interested in him being the 2nd shipment, but I'm sure we can get a cool story out, perhaps reminiscing on the launch of the 360 and his terrible story of how he didn't get one. And my camera takes amazing video, so I can do a video interview and not picture/voice, or text...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google