Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Podcast Delay

I'm very sorry that the podcast isn't up yet, even though I said in a comment last night that it would be up by about 6:30 this morning, well I put the final touches on it this morning, and seeing that I'm saving the final MP3 now which takes about 8 minutes, and I have to leave for school in about 15-20 minutes, there would be no time at all to get it uploaded and posted in time. I even woke up extra early to try and get it done haha. But this means the podcast and post-production is done, and it will be uploaded right when I get home from school sometime in the 2:45pm ET area, so it shouldn't be later than 3:30pm just incase. Look for the podcast then!

Also it has been brought to my attention that you can no longer download old episodes off of iTunes. I think I found out the problem, and I will be fixing it sometime later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google